blogger visitor

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Its a milestone!! :)


Wow!! I can't believe that this is my 100th post :) It may be just a number for others but for me its a reminder that I have come a long long way since the day I had started it :) I have always loved blogging and expressing myself in this space whenever possible but the last 1 year has been extremely special. It has helped me understand and express myself better at a time of my life when I am far away from my home and my dear ones and trying to find my own space in this stranger land.

Thank you my dear BLOG for being a friend in need today and always and Thank you to all you lovely people who have taken time out of your busy lives and have joined me in this beautiful journey .......

Leaving you all with the promise that I will come back and continue sharing and deciphering the beautiful thoughts that life teaches me everyday. Till then stay positive and think good thoughts because ....

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah Congratulations !!!

Nov 25, 2012, 9:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home