blogger visitor

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Farm-Ville!

Abhay has recently passed one of the toughest certification in the tool that he works in and as a proud wife I wanted to Congratulate him from the core of my heart and thus,came up with an idea to do that in a unique way :)

I called one one of the local bakery shops of worcester and asked them to make 4 cupcakes of different flavours and deliver it to his office :) Since Abhay works for the Animal Health Dept of UK , we thought to designing different farm based animals on top of the cupcakes and I chose the 4 : Sheep , Cow , Rabbit and Duck :D

Tuesday 9th October , 3 PM and I held on to my mobile phone at work. I knew he must be recieving it any minute. 4 PM and my mobile was happily silent. 4:15 and I thought of calling the bakery shop to check if everything is in control . Went on Voice Mail. Wow! So, I thought of writing to Abhay's good friend and colleague Nirant to go and check if there is any parcel lying at the reception for Abhay. Nirant informed me that he already has received it... HUH? No reaction?? Hows that ever possible? I immediately mailed abhay and asked to open the parcel and this was Abhay's response :

'Oh yes , there was some parcel for me at the reception. Apparently , a visitor happened to sit on it and was apologizing a lot. What's in there? Have you bought anything?'

And that's it. I had tears in my eyes. :(

I responded the way as you would think I should have responded and Abhay had to reveal that he has recieved the cakes and they are adorable :) As usual , he couldn't resist to surprise me in return. However , since the cakes were so adorable , he couldn't eat them and brought them home :)

Wanna see ?






Now you tell me , who can eat them? EVER!!!! :)
Aren't they just adorable :) <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home