blogger visitor

Saturday, November 03, 2012

The Checklist

You know that my personal and profession world is taking the utmost priority and consuming all my time when my activities in this space becomes dormant! Oh yes! I have been extremely busy! Infact I want to use a better word to emphasize on the term 'Extremely' here .... I can literally visualize my daily schedule split into pieces - this one for work , that one for home , that one for food and this one for preparation for the next day etc etc. and there goes the 24 hours of the day

So , this weekend I decided to give myself a break and take things lightly. I have decided to pamper myself and do things I love to do! So what's in my agenda? Its pretty simple :)



Let's see how it goes! My past experience suggests that I am brilliant at diverging away .... Fingers Crossed X

:)

Have a lovely weekend !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home