blogger visitor

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Its fiesta time!!

Having a sunny weekend in this land of England is no less than 'Fiesta' but this time it literally was a festival time for birmingham. The city celebrated the ArtFest 2012 , the annual festival of Arts, on 7th-9th of september.

Just sharing the essence of the festival that I tried to capture through my lens ... Sorry for the pictures overload ;)

At Victoria Square



Oh so cute :) <3

Tried my hands at pottery and I was competing with kids of age 2-5 :P

Listened to some band stand music

A rare view .... a sunny afternoon :)

Visited an old church

Felt the last feel of para-olympics

Listened to some street music

Watched kids enjoying the day :)

Most important! Did some grocery shopping too !











Attended the parliament ;)
 
And ya ! We attended a fashion show :) I have one exclusive coverage of this one for you ;) Watch this space for more ...

Made the best of the only model I have got :D
 
Added some dramatic effects to the bull @ Bull Ring Center , Birmingham


Hope the festivity continues ..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home