blogger visitor

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Its my birthday today!!!!

Well , its not my b'day today :P I never got time to post this :D
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
03rd October 2012
 
 
 
Birthdays ... I don't know how would you react to this term ... but I , for one, go frantic in a good way :P Why? Because I feel special in everyway :) This day reminds how beautiful my life is and how blessed I truly am ! And a day when all my near and dear ones do remember me. The day when I can tell people 'It's my birthday today' and that solves everything ;) But this delirious behavior doesn't stop here. I am so obessessed with birthdays that I start shopping for my birthday dress almost months before the BIG DAY and start reminding my Sister , Brother in law and Abhay about the things I want as birthday presents :D Oh yes , I always give them plenty of options to choose from and make their life much easier.
However , this year I had kept my expectations very low. The reason being that my birthday fell on a Wednesday! A WEEK-DAY :( Well my heart would always wish for my brithday to be on the weekend, I would have still managed to make it special had it been on a Monday Or a Tuesday Or a Thursday Or a Friday. But Why God Why?? Why a wednesday :'(
12:00 , Midnight : My birthday started with a surprise cupcake with customized paper candle lit from Abhay :D yes! this guy can't do things in a normal way. Ever!
Start of the day ,I did a small pooja and then headed to work! I called Mom and Papa who were desparately waiting for my call. Remember? My Morning is already their Afternoon ! :D It was sooo delightful to hear their voices :) A big muuaaaaahhhhh to you both !! Then I got calls and wishes from my college sweethearts : Nidhi , Amneet , Neha and Sumedha and I just felt brighter :) I bought a big box of celebrations chocolates on the way and my day followed with full of good wishes from all the colleagues at the work place. I kept emailing Abhay every now and then and he seemed to be quite busy. No surprises! He is always busy on special occassions. So, when the clock hit 5 in the evening , I headed home, hoping to see Kashvu and talk to my Mom and my Sister which is what I usually do everyday.
I reached home and there were some big boxes lying in my letter box.... GIFTSSSSS!!!! Yay! :) I got the feeling back 'Yippee! Its my birthday today!' :D I rushed home to open it and see who it is from. I got the keys out of my bag and opened the door. I went in and after taking few steps- What do I see? The BIG surprise waiting for me :) Abhay was at home , the house was clean (Thats the biggest surprise actually ;)) and my whole family was online :) waiting to see that first reaction on my face ... AWWWW, I so badly feel like hugging you all ! And thats not all , this stunning looking cake was right in the center of the table - not to forget - "it was made by Abhay"!! Thank you sweetheart :)
 
 
Its amazing to see how technology has changed our lives. I literally had all my dear ones right there being a part of the celebrations. They all had cakes ready and we all did cut the cake together :) Kashvi was all smiles after eating a BIG chunk of cake and I am sure she must be wishing that everyday must be someone's birthday! Yeah! She has got my genes afterall :) We all love CAKES :) Vivaan started to play a birthday tune for me and I just simply felt like dragging him out of the laptop and giving him lots of kisses :)
Abhay - thank you so much for this beautiful surprise :) Honestly , I can't celebrate my birthday better than this :) I opened the presents , got dressed up and then we left for dinner...We had a lovely stroll in the BroadStreet@Birmigham and an amazing dinner before I bid farewell to this lovely day :)
After feeling so loved and pampered, who wouldn't wait desparately for birthdays to come :)
 
Btw , these are few of the gifts I received :)
 
Nidhi Batra! You are a darling

This is from my tiny little angel- Kashvi :)
 
Thank you sweethearts for always putting in efforts to make me feel so special :) A Big Thank You!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home