blogger visitor

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Little Things Forever :)



I don't know if you guys know about this cute app already??? Do you ?? Am I the only one living in the old age angry birds days ??? Don't tell me its true :'( Because this new wonder in my mobile phone is keeping me absolutely entertained and occupied !! :)

If you have already heard about it , then just tag me as a primodial in the gadget world and hit the close button of your browser....... otherwise read on :)

So! what is it all about? If you are treasure hunt person like me , then you are going to love this one. The name of the app is Little Things Forever! And and as the name suggests, its about tiny little countless things on your screen. It is nothing but a Seek And Find app which basically judges your memory and detects your brain cells' sharpness. And I absolutely loved it  for its simplicity and UI. Its the first thing I do after I leave office and I am doing overtime btw and I am mostly exhausted!! :P

I don't want to talk more about this. I just wanted to share my thoughts on my latest love and No, sadly !! I am not getting paid for sharing positive reviews about it :( Anyone listening!?! (I take any gifts, cash or cheques ;))

Do try and let me know if you liked it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home