blogger visitor

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Never gonna give in, Never gonna give up

I realize that inspiration is all around us and if one starts paying attention to little details in everyday life, its evident that we live in a very beautiful and optimistic world.

We live very close to the Canary Wharf tube station in London and whenever I make my way towards the exit , its not rare a sight to see some talented performer playin guitar or singing a song may be. It feels great and it just takes away all the exhaustion away ... Last week while heading home , I watched a physically challenged person playing 'You can't take me' by Bryan Adams. All I have to say is : I have tremedous amount of respect and a feeling of gratitude for inspiring me. This song is in my playlist 'REPEAT ON' since then :) And I can't stop thinking about the message behind it.

You ain't gonna take me down no way
Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it
Dont' push me - I'll fight it
Never gonna give in - never gonna give it up no
If you can't catch a wave then your'e never gonna ride
You can't come uninvited
Never gonna give in - never gonna give up no
You can't take me I'm free

The words are truly inspirational and Bryam Adams voice and music just makes it so more emphatic. I truly believe that in this world where everyone has got to say something about you and is always ready to give you a free advice when things are not going right for you, its imperative to continue to believe in your beliefs and just do the right thing. Fight with all your might and fight for what you think is right. Never give in and Never give up!

The world that we are in is competitive and one is involved in different problems at different point of time. But if you see a bigger picture , these issues start appearing very diminutive. All one needs to do is : set the goals right and approach it in an apropos way. And the most important of them all is continue trying and never stop.

On a lighter note , the movie 'Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron' is on the top of my checklist. Its been eons since I have watched the movie and I would love to refresh my brain cells. Its astonishing how much can a good movie or a good novel , a good article in the newspaper or just a song can inpire me and force to think about things I had never thought before and It feels even more refreshing to realize how these moments make me re-evaluate my life and I walk away feeling a little more taller, a bit more wiser and a lot more inspired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home