blogger visitor

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Think Good Thoughts :)


I heard this lately while watching the movie 'The Iron Lady' and I came across it again today and felt that its worth a mention here. The words are beautiful and so apt!

What you think is what you do. Sooner or later your thoughts start reflecting in your actions. And habits are nothing but actions that you do unpretentiously. Your habits make you who you are and thus, you create your destiny!

Think over it and stay 'Positive' ! :)

P.S - Have you watched the movie 'The Iron Lady'? Its a great movie and definitely worth watching once. It may not impress viewers like the men in my family(my father/my Bro-in-law and Abhay) who are already well au courant with polictics and history. :) But Meryl Streep definitely deserves a round of applause for her performance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home