blogger visitor

Thursday, January 26, 2012

sLapdash!
Random Clicks

                                     The random clicks using my phone ....

Coffee @Costa after ages! And it was so good! <3

When I saw this , I thought :'Oh, please there is time for V'day!, Btw Whats the date? Gosh , its Jan end already??' God!! I am not a V'day person but I do love the fact that it gives me a reason to plan surprises for Abhay and see that look on his face :) Its fun. Gotta think hard now.
Had never seen Cathedral so clearly. Thanks to winters when there are no leaves on the trees :)
Movies influence me a lot. Yes, that was the result of watching Ratatouille - Some hot cookies!
Shot it from all the angles. Result? The tea was freezing cold :-/ Bless you Microwave :)
What to eat at 4 am ? Boiled corns perhaps?

A fireplace stocked up with old books? That's so so cool!

What do you do when your husband is on phone for past 20 minutes and you are waiting for the food to arrive in the restaurant? Yes, you take such non-sensical picture and then call it a good shot :P

Watched a late night show on a cold windy rainy day.


Walked back home getting drenched and guess what! We had popcorns in our hands. The water soaked popcorns I should say!


Made a Felt Owl
Tiny little Chillies ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home