blogger visitor

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

May there someday be Sunshine , happiness, love and peace ...

I found this poem somewhere on the internet. The Words scratched on the walls of a cellar in Cologne, Germany by a Jew hiding from Nazi persecution.




I believe in the sun
even when it is not shining
And I believe in love,
even when there's no one there.
And I believe in God,
even when he is silent.
I believe through any trial,
there is always a way

But sometimes in this suffering
and hopeless despair
My heart cries for shelter,
to know someone's there
But a voice rises within me,
saying hold on my child,
I'll give you strength,
I'll give you hope.
Just stay a little while.


May there someday be sunshine
May there someday be happiness
May there someday be love
May there someday be peace...."


Ah , so touching! I really have no right to complaint EVER!


If you have not watched the movie 'Life Is Beautiful' then I would highly recommend it to you. It is an Italian film about a Jewish Italian and his family's life in a Nazi concentration camp and his impeccable efforts to make his family's life beautiful despite all the hardships they all had to go through. I can bet on this one ! You cannot finish the movie without some wet eyes. It is such a touching story.



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous M said...

one of the most popular movies sadly i havent watched..have watched too many anti semetic movies..these days i kinda prefer movies in which utilization of emotional content and my EQ is minimal while IQ is maximum...even i dont have the courage to do na random search on net..everything is with a purpose...do you do random searches without any purpose..i used to do long ago..its like discovering something u didnty know u wud discover that day...these days i just stick to entering "Thoughts Deciphered" Blogspot by Chetna Pattanayak..is the surname still the same..how abt the trend of having family name in the middle and the husbands surname at the last...waise i who has no name is not supposed to think on names and surnames lolol...btw nicee post..touching poem

Oct 19, 2011, 5:44:00 PM  
Blogger Consciousness said...

Umm , I don't think I ever did or do random searches. I always search something in particular but yes! the results of the search would take me to completely different topic.

I am glad that my blog is at the top of your list and i hope it remains there for a long time from now :P

Oct 19, 2011, 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home