blogger visitor

Friday, October 14, 2011

I won't change

I see lot of new features appearing in blogspot website but I never bothered to try out anything. For no reason , I happened to click on the Statistics link and found out that it provides information of the number of users who visited the blog and to my surprise I found that there were close to 241 views yesterday. Really? I would like to know each one of you and would like to hear your thoughts too! Thank you all for visiting my blog and sparing some moments of your life and being part of my journey through the words :)


Coming back to the point (I am brilliant at diverting the topic!) : NEW FEATURES IN BLOGPSOT. Even if the new template designer is very tempting and new GUI always attracts me, I somehow never like to change the GUI of my much loved blog. I am nostalgic and recalling the day when my blog was born. '28th May 2006'. I remember it was a sunday(and just to confirm my memory, I looked at the Calendar ! Bullseye!! Indeed it was a sunday) , I was in my room in the hot sultry Delhi summer all day long sipping watermelon/mango smoothies and trying to design the look and feel of my blog (Btw, did I ever tell you how yummy smoothies my mom prepares?). Mom and Papa were in the bedroom watching TV and chatting and I didn't even meet them for almost 3/4th of the day ! My sis was engaged to my Bro in law (ready to marry coming Jan) and I used to bug him all the time with emails about my blog and force him to read it :D If he would have broken up with my sis, I would have been the sole reason for it :P Ritish bhai, I salute you! Your are strong enough to bear the madness that entered your life in the form of a Sister-in-law :) :D Love you loads!! :)

My life has changed so much since then ! It was lot more easier :) This blog has a touch of myself as a 3rd year engineering student , it reminds of the crazy summer and scary winters nights of New Delhi, It reminds me of my room and my Compac computer in the house we used to live in and it reminds me of myself as a student living with my parents and having thousands of dreams and millions of aspirations. Thanks for letting me grow and for letting me be 'Just Me' :) I won't ever let you change dear blog.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous M said...

Guess the Digital self of ones own takes over a new persona altogether..even when someone is no longer with us...its digital soul will remain..its scary as well as touching..when people see their loved ones no longer with them in the physical world in form of facebook account or a blog..encapsuled in a sweet memory..like i read sometime back azharudin going through his dead sons facebook account just to feel his presence..so comes the concept of "Digital Soul" along with the existing concept of "Metaphysical soul"...guess 241 viewers like ur digital soul more lolol..dont blame it on me i just viewed 3 times :P Coming back to "Digital Soul"... i guess am a true Voldemort of the Digital world...you cant find complete Me anywhere...just bits n pieces hither n thither...and one horcrux in ur Blog lolol..tu to gayi :P

Oct 14, 2011, 4:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home