blogger visitor

Friday, October 14, 2011

I love birthdays !!!!

I love birthdays for one good reason :) GIFTS!!! :) :D That's the same reason why I love Christmas too!Alas, in India , nobody gives gifts for christmas:( Even SantaClaus in Shopping malls just give chocolates and balloons to only kids :-/ I don't understand why does SantaClause(s) has to be so biased on the basis of Age!! x-(


Anyway,I finally received my this year's birthday gift :

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 Mobile phone


Thank you Abhayyyyyy !!!!!!! :) :)

 
I am not a gadget person and don't know If I will do justice to it but I loved it and its really cool. My next few days are just going to be busy tinkering with it. I can't wait to reach home! It is sitting right next to me on my office desk right now :)


I had my share of embarrassing moment today though! We were all set to buy this product when I asked the lady at the counter if I would get a case for the mobile phone! Abhay told me that we will have to pay for it and unlike India , you don't get free stuff when you buy something expensive ( I remembered my Mom. My mom never leaves a showroom without getting a free gift back home. And may its charm that works for her , she always gets one unlike me :( ) haha. I found a real cute pink (Please ignore the colour if you are a guy or if its my Sister :P) case for the mobile and it was worth 25 pounds. So I decided to look around a little more before buying this one. Before we were leaving , the Lady attendant asked me if I want to take a case and I told her on face that I didn't like any of them and I would like to look at other places before I decide. She immediately prompted -


"Ah! Actually I could give it to you for free"


And I didn't know how to react :


"Are you serious??For free???? I am gonna Kill Abhay. How can I take it when I have already happily and rudely rejected them. Why did I have to say 'I didn't like them?!?!' :("


With heavy heart , I denied to take any but may be its my heart's outcry which was loud enough that she insisted to keep the pink one anyway :) God bless her :) She made my day!! New Galaxy S2 with Pink case is like cherry on the cake :D haha


Here it is!!!! :)


Will update this post with pictures as soon as I reach home :)

Have a gadgety day y'all!! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous M said...

not much of a gadget savvyy...but would anyday Pick an Apple iphone over samsung galaxy..just coz its American and the other one is Korean..Santa Claus will start giving gifts to Grown ups when "some" girls will just grow out of loving the Baby Pink color :D No Kid-ing !

Oct 14, 2011, 4:25:00 PM  
Blogger Consciousness said...

You missed that one out ! Its not baby pink ;) :D

Oct 14, 2011, 6:01:00 PM  
Anonymous M said...

Maybe I did..but then again..if you read it again..maybe I didnt :P

Oct 20, 2011, 9:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home