blogger visitor

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween is here!

I won't be home this diwali :( I will miss India tremendously! I just love the glitter , the sparkle all over the city around this time of the year. How can I miss - 'Diwali shopping' (as if I didn't shop for the rest of the year :P) ..... Diwali is one of the best time of the year and I have some of my best memories attached with it. Last year, I was at Chennai with my tiny little 5 months old neice .... Last year's diwali will always remain special. On the contrary, UK has turned dark and creepy.... Aferall , Its halloween :)

I was inseparable with my mobile phone in the evening today :D You obviously know why! :) (Read my last post if you aren't :P) And I took some shots of the crazy decoration across the city center just to give you a feel of it !






                        Will keep updating this space with more pictures as and when I click it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous M said...

Now Since You brought up Halloween..you now have to pls write abt the day wen u had a reaall halloween scare....like some bhoo oir spooky or watever may come...On Public Demand!

Oct 21, 2011, 7:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home