blogger visitor

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hectic Sunday

My body has literally surrendered.........
I just exhausted the last drop of energy left in my body.........
I think I am about to dream because I think I am already asleep............
I am unable to move any part of my body except my fingers. Thank god for that! Atleast I can type :)

No points for guessing! I indeed had one of the most busiest weekend after ages!

No , there was no olympics event. We had the closing ceremony on 12th you silly :P
Nah! I didn't travel to London or any other city either....That takes away your second chance.....Ok, last chance???
No, I didn't shop till I dropped sadly.

Phew!! I spent my entire weekend cleaning the house @birmingham ....And a deep breathe..yes! The house where Abhay and Chetna live. The herculean task of cleaning the mess we call home! And I did it all without any help! Mr Kini has an exam in another week or so. A perfect reason to escape this amercement. Wow! Why don't I have exams in such a perfect timing? :( And to add to my misery , the Ratatouille inside me had to rise from the darkness at this very moment! For some crazy and aberrant reason, I wanted to cook all 4 meals ........***DRUM ROLLS***.... Someone in the house was on cloud number 9, I am sure!! :)

While I don't have anything to share about the 'Cleaning Story' except the fact that I must have cursed Abhay zillion times for throwing documents all over the place, I do have some random pics that I didn't forget to take in this absolutely egregious schedule of mine :) I also made some yumm cold coffee but I was just too thirsty to wait for a picture :)


Sunday's Meal

Paratha with baingan bharta, Orange Juice and Papaya ..... Heaven ! :)

And its time for me to say goodnight with the promise that I will see you tomorrow when the sun will shine and the day will be bright :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

Update : The first thought in my mind was to create a collage when I saw Kashvi's shoes picture today! :) Pink and Papaya :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home