blogger visitor

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Its all about food :)

Since we have been eating out so much, this post was inevitable :) My phone's memory card is full with pictures taken in the restaurants and I thought its about time I post few of them here as a remembrance of these wonderful and yummy days of my life I am witnessing now! :)

Mediterranean Salad
Mixed leaves, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, celery & olives. Topped with feta cheese & splashed with olive oil, garlic & lemon juice


I was skeptical to try this but I was so glad I did. One of the freshest meal of my life....


Baba Ganoush
Just in case you haven't heard of it , it is a Levantine dish of aubergine

I usually finish this within 5 minutes of its arrival.... So much in love with it ^.^

Ebi Gyoza Deep-fried prawn and vegetable dumplings. served with a spicy citrus ponzu dipping sauce

Oh here comes my love of the month. Peppermint Tea. Its such a delightful drink!
My morning doesn't start without it.

Yummmm is the word for this : 'Chicken Curry Dumplings'. I tasted it 2 months back and since then I must have visited the restaurant not less than 10 times. Luvvvv that curry!

Here comes our very own 'Idli' :)
Sarvana Bhawan, London zindabad!!

Had a cup of Jasmine tea on the way to Worcester.
(Waiting for the train @Paddington Station)

Chicken katsu curry
Chicken breast deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs or grilled, served with a curry sauce and sticky white rice. garnished with dressed mixed leaves and red pickles (Whatever all that means, its tastes just great! ;) )

Ebi raisukaree
Prawns stir-fried in a coconut and lime curry sauce with mangetout, peppers, red and spring onions. served on sticky white rice and garnished with red chillies, coriander and lime
Finally got to taste Authentic Italian Cappuccino @ London. Btw, it was Valentine's day :)

Time for some dessert! Some Gelato Ice Cream perhaps?




Bon appetit! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy....!!! You know whenever i see those pics in the menu cared in Hotels..no matter how big or small the hotel or resturant is...i always wonder will i get the food "EXACTLY" the way it is served in the pic...the way u have taken the snaps i am sure the dish menu cudnt have done better...love those pics really...pics of dishes can tell lot abt the people who eat it... french food look as beautiful as the french..italian dishes complex but sublime..greek reaaly look whole rounded and fullsome.. indian food as ethnic and mix of all...chinese as slick and inedible with those chopstick..looks like u need to leap a secret mysterious Chinese Wall to know how to eat those..american anything that goes down the gulp with a diet coke as long its porky or beefy..just blabbering..m damn hungry..gotta rush.......M

Apr 11, 2012, 6:45:00 PM  
Blogger Consciousness said...

Thanks :) Surprisingly I have never seen pics of the dishes in the menu card here! Strange isn't it?

Nice observation I must admit. What would you predict for a personality like mine who tries to eat almost every cuisine?

Apr 13, 2012, 1:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You....My Dear Watson..are an Explorer!! U shud have watched Star Trek TNG ( i told ya earlier too!!)

Apr 13, 2012, 3:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home