blogger visitor

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Saturday Night Fever!

No, No, No! I am not going to show my moves or anything ;) I just chose that subject to get your attention ;) :D Infact, I am here to tell you how relaxing my day was .....I know that's cheating ...Alright , never again :D

After spending the whole week the way I did, I truly deserved a relaxing day like today....I started my day really late ...Well, if I would have written this post 2 years back then it would have been called 'Pretty early' ... but life has changed so much since then.... So! Anyway, I got up at 11 AM :P Now you be the judge ;)

Prepared some Elaichi Tea, listened to Backstreet Boys hits ........


Decided to skip cooking lunch and popped into our fav malaysian restaurant in Birmingham...and I just realized that we don't even know what its name is!!!! OMGoodness ! :P .......


Who cares about the name as long as you get deliciously yummy food ;)
 If you know me personally and have been reading my blog, then you know how much I love to feel pampered :P Today, I decided to give myself a relaxing treat by having a hot aroma bath ..... It all started by filling the bath tub with hot water and putting few drops of essential oils in it...and soon enough , in abhay's words, our entire refrigerator was in there :P Well, let me explain :D I surfed online to check if there is anything that I can put into the bath water and got plenty of suggestions....Essentially, all the waste that we think is a waste in the kitchen can infact be used effectively....In nature's words, probably nothing is a waste... I added some rose petals , orange peels (you heard me right!),  lemon juice, a bit of ginger juice, few strawberries and a cup of epsom salt....And tada, my exotic hot bath water was ready !! Abhay definitely declared me as CrAzY :P Who cares!!!!


This is before dumping all the peels into the water :P
 
I must have never felt so relaxed since ages.... I felt like a princess .......until I got out and had to clean the bathtub and had to pick all the bits and pieces all by myself x-( Next time I am going to wrap them in a cotton bag (lesson learnt from today ;))

After cleaning the tub :P

It was followed by a yummy dish prepared by Abhay .... A big thumbs up for husbands who cook :-)


And that brought an end to my precious saturday ....... Couldn't have asked to spend it better than this :)

2 Comments:

Blogger chandralekha said...

the lunch is looking awesome, must be very delicious, and the process of bathing is mind blowing. Can very well imagine how relaxing it must ve been

Feb 3, 2013, 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

elaichi tea wali pic bot sundar .. and i clicked waali album main u cn put this ..

Feb 5, 2013, 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home