blogger visitor

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nostalgic...


I am sitting on my balcony and its a beautiful night...We are having a good hot summer after ages!(Few years back, who would have thought that I would be wishing for this :)) ....We both are busy with our respective laptops and I am the radio jockey for the evening. Yes! I get to play my favourite songs :) And how can I not play this one? Oh!! I just love this song. It just makes me so nostalgic whenever I listen to it. Brings back so many beautiful memories of my childhood , fun moments with friends , loving times with my sister and crazy times I have spent with Abhay. And thats the beauty of life. No matter how hard life has been , the past is always beautiful. Isn't it :)

I feel blessed to be able to live the life I have lived so far. *Touch Wood* :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home