blogger visitor

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A gift , with love :)

[I know this is coming very late in my blog but I literally had no time in my hand to spare since Abhay's birthday! :) Oh yes, I have lot of updates. Stay tuned :)]


A week before 1st June : Its the toughest time of the year for me...Why? Because I need to think for a gift for Abhay. If he likes something, then he already possesses it and if he doesn't have something then thats because he doesn't need it and will never use it :) Which means I have to push my brain cells harder every year to come up with something more interesting and innovative. I ain't kidding ;) Its not easy to impress this guy :-/

So, this year I came up with an animated ecard and I got only 45 minutes to finish it. Phew!! I just managed to somehow keep the surprise intact but I enjoyed every minute of the suspense and the thrill.

Btw , I am no poet ... infact I have never written a single line that rhymes with the previous one :D However, I still managed to compose a poem and here it goes :P

You and Me , The Perfect Two!!!

A cake I have bought,
A little gift I have got,
coz I love you a lot,

You are my sunshine,
And you are my star,
You are the lamp,
that brightens my world*

I feel beautiful,
and the reason is you,
you are my rainbow,
coz we are the perfect two :)

*(I sadly replaced 'world' with 'day' and I didn't have time for correction :( )

And if you are wondering what was Abhay's reaction when he viewed it the very first time? He absolutely loved it :) :)

P.S :I am pretty confident I can contest with the 5 year olds in poem competition ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you underestimate urself again...u can compete with 7 yrs old not 5 yrs !! :P lol...juz kidding... lovely poem really..v sweet n true :) A digression..I wonder who wrote all the nursery rhyme poems ...had those unknown poets patented it there families would have been like Ford or Rockafeller of the day!

Jun 14, 2012, 7:02:00 AM  
Blogger Consciousness said...

hehehe I missed out to read this one :D No ! am sure 7 yrs old are better off :P

Jun 27, 2012, 9:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home