blogger visitor

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hodge Podge!!!

Today morning I thought of being a little experimental.....I thought of jotting down all my thoughts...well not all but almost! And run through them quickly...Well I wanted to complete an entire day but I couldn't as I stopped thinking after I came home :P. I have been talking out loud since then :D However it was a very interesting experiment and I absolutely enjoyed it... Just gives a feel of how random thoughts appear in our minds... its never quiet... its always working ! :)

Now! I want you to do something for me... Go through it really quickly...read as quickly as you can ! Show me your reading skills and trust me ! Its fun :D I have already tried with my sister and she did have fun :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh I am late! Runnnn Chets!! Run for your train.... I made it phew! wow, its so sunny today :). Why is that old man staring at me ? Mirror Check! I agree with this article I am reading right now- I dont like work from home option as well as I tend to get lazy but end up working for more hours. Huh? why there are no taxis in the station? Change the shoes chets!!! The coffee is sooo good today :) No MAILS in my inbox!!! Call Mom and Papa. Call Abhay! Oops I forgot the house keys :( Whats the phonetic for S? Sugar or Sierra? Eew , why is the keyboard so sticky? Nidhi sent me some pictures , damn I can't check them in the office! Long meeting!Why do people call from private numbers and dont leave voice messages? Its sooo good to see sunshine out of the window! Composed emails ..dozens of them... I think I can write formal emails while sleeping as well now :D What's the time in the U.S? Loved Mushroom Parsley Soup! Slurp...I hate Samsung galaxy S2's battery life!! am sleepy...Can I have a better chair please? I hate this chair! Someone is eating an orange... I can smell it.....Apricots are good for health... just 9 days to go for Abhay's birthday :)... What do I gift him :( Kashvi must be awake now! Hurry hurry hurry now quick quick quick...Wow, the smell of the coffee beans ... Am talking like a sniffer dog :D 2 hours more and I will be home!!!Woah! I finished the packets of apricots and I didn't even realize! I hate my frizzy hair today! Oh no,Kashvi fell off from the bed last night. How is the movie ishaqzaade? The problem with winters is : I forget to drink water just because I am not thirsty! The transition from heater to AC took only a day? The capricious weather of United Kingdom!Why does this 'private number' always call me when I am away??Water got stuck in my throat ...this feeling is sooo irritating ehu ehu ! I love butter croissant with strawberry jam. Time to go home ...starting in another 5 mins..4 ..3 ..2 ..1 ...Its so hot in the van! Aah, the train is late by 10 Minutes?!? Call Mom , Papa ! Call Abhay! Call Apa.....she didn't pick up as usual... Wow! beautiful mustard fields...Need to buy sugar ... Shall i wait for abhay? Oh there he is!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you had fun reading as much as I did writing it :)

P.S - Thanks to my mobile :) You are awesome !!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i adore u like ne damn since ne damn till ne damn ... :*

May 24, 2012, 2:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Really Nice One Consciousness ji !! Atleast one thing is clear…you don’t Day Dream lol…in my ‘Hodge Podge’ daily I would travel centuries day dreaming hehe

Jun 12, 2012, 7:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home