blogger visitor

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

When you walk with me ....

Birmingham new street station is one of the busiest train stations of United Kingdom. Every minute a train arrives at or leaves one of the platforms of the station and every minute hundreds of people cross their paths while heading towards their own destinations. Abhay generally comes very late from office and I happen to come a bit earlier than him. But ,sometimes , it so happens that we reach the city exactly at the same time and meet at the station main gate. Suddenly my brain recognizes him from a distance in the middle of the crowd of hundreds of people and I immediately get a big smile on my face even if I don't want to :) Despite his attempts to hide in the crowd and surprise me, he fails! And I wouldn't recommend it either to anyone who is 6'1" tall or more :P

I love those few seconds of walk till I meet him and I love the walk till the house with him even more :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank God. A post finally came for my darling abhay too .. :)

May 2, 2012, 6:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home