blogger visitor

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Inspired

Thank you google doodle for introducing me to such a brilliant artist Robert Doisneau and his beautiful work. I found his photographs absolutely amusing and intriguing. The images took to me to my childhood days when life was so simple and just gorgeous. There was no complexity. People had simple goals, few expectations, and knew how to enjoy life out of almost nothing. His work has such a simplicity to it yet passing such strong sentiments.

This one was my favourite of them all! Just won my heart :) Me and my sister have spent priceless time together. Its just amazing to have a sister and no one else can replace that space in your life. I mean it :)
Absolutely adorable :) Remember those summer school trips?

I am so much in love with 'Paris' and this picture is almost pulling me back to the city!
When Abhay and I had visited the city last year, we used to select a restaurant only if it offered us to sit outside. We really didn't pay much attention to the menu. :D
Cute :)

Those school benches. Ah! I miss them :) I wonder how I used to even fit in there !

I truly believe - If this beautiful monument is in your frame, then you don't have to a professional photographer to take a good photograph. It automatically becomes one :) Trust me. If I will ever go to Paris again, I am going to spend a whole day near Eiffel Tower !

This is vision. Seeing art in your daily life. I don't want to be a brilliant photographer. I just want to capture the beauty in my life.
Thank you Robert Doisneau for inspiring me ! :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And you too inspire so many for that vision of hunting cuteness around .. :)

Apr 15, 2012, 4:08:00 AM  
Blogger chandralekha said...

I dont have any words for this blog.Because when I saw the photographer on google home page (it just happened that I accidentally saw it and I liked his works so much that I read about him) and when I saw those photographs I remembered my two little cute daughters very much.And u ve written those words.Dying to see eiffel tower also

Apr 15, 2012, 4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home