blogger visitor

Monday, April 29, 2013

You are what you eat!

I am not a good cook at all but I do love to experiment when I am in the kitchen and have got the control(which I don't generally get when Abhay is around :P). When I got this golden oppurtunity to spend the day all by myself at home on a Monday afternoon, I couldn't resist the temptation of cooking and eating dishes what I like to eat.

My shopping list had only 1 item listed... Buy anything which looked fresh and healthy :)
I am not a good follower in terms of cooking and have never in my life sticked to the recipe :P So, for inspiration I looked at the following recipe , but soon deviated and created something of my own...

My very own 'Pasta Salad'
I know very well that the moment my Mom will see this , I will be asked to send the recipe :) Trust me Mom , its so very easy. Easier than cooking maggie I believe :D

In today's time ,when all the international food is at a throw away distance in fancy restaurants, its sometimes very important to give your taste buds a break and eat something very simple and straight from your kitchen. Its so much fun and it's very healthy...

It's beautiful sunny afternoon and after having a sumptuous lunch , all I feeling doing is stepping out in the sun and lie on the grass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home